Prior to Race Day
The Soldier Field 10 Mile experience starts from the minute you register. Keep an eye out for messages that will help enrich your race experience, including customizable fundraising pages.
Two weeks before the race, make sure to come back to our website to view the Participant Guide.
Your last stop before race day is our packet pickup. Here you'll be able to pick up your packet, which includes a race day bib and goodie bag. Keep in mind that there is no packet pickup on race day!
What to Expect on Race Day
While aid stations are dotted along course routes and a party that includes music, food and fun, don’t write the Soldier Field 10 Mile off as a race that’s all about the glitz. All RAM Racing events include features that cater to the seasoned runner.
• Each event is USATF-certified, with a course that has been certified for accuracy
• Emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards
• Preferred Start Corrals for qualified participants
• Open corral assignment based on estimated pace
• Wave starts for larger events
• B-tag chip timing system via Chronotrack
• Results posted online in real-time
• Live Runner Updates deliver texts or social media posts to friends and family as runners pass points on the course