Table of Contents
Race Day Information
Race Day Experience
All finishers will receive a Soldier Field 10 Mile medal to commemorate their achievement! Check back soon to see the 2019 medal!
• Gear Check will be open at 5:30am on the Southwest Lawn and will close promptly at 11:00am.
• ONLY registered participants are permitted in the Gear Check Area. Your bib number must be clearly visible to security personnel at all times to gain access
• ALL bags are subject to search prior to entry into the Gear Check Area
• Participants must use the 12x18in clear plastic bag and beaded luggage tie provided to you during Packet Pick-Up
• Attach the Gear Check tag (the top tab of your race bib number) to the bag with the beaded luggage tie
• Do not check any valuables as the event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
As an added benefit to the participants of the Sports Soldier Field 10 Mile, there will be event pace groups lead by the experienced Chicago Endurance Sports Pace Team. The Pace Team provides even splits and camaraderie among runners striving to reach similar goals. These pacers support a wide range of runners, from those finishing their first 10 mile race to those who are looking for a new PR. Pace groups will be available at the following paces per mile: 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30 and 15:00. In addition, we will offer three pace groups that will do a combination of running and walking. The first will be at a 11:30 run pace (5min run/1min walk). The second is at a 12 minute run pace (5min run/1min walk). The third will be at a 12:30 pace (4min run/2min walk). To learn more about Chicago Endurance Sports and the wide variety of training programs they offer, visit ChicagoEnduranceSports.com
Post Race Party
Celebrate your 10 mile finish with your friends and family at Soldier Field 10 Mile Post-Race Party taking place on the beautiful Soldier Field grounds. The Post-Race Party will include music, energy, food and much more. The Post-Race Party will kick-off at 8:30am as we welcome back our finishers and is open to the public.
2019 Post-race party map coming soon!